It’s simple – Buying | Selling | Tuition |Tailored Fees
Pre-loved motor yacht specialists – Beautiful, professionally presented luxury boats of all brands and sizes
3 decades in the industry and over 800 boat sales. Expertise without the sales pitch.
In the world of recreational boating, your purchase can be emotional and sometimes unnecessarily stressful. We understand that the buying or selling process can be a challenge for many and we want to do our utmost to ensure it is a pleasurable experience for all parties, after all, it is in our best interest to make sure you love boating so much that you upgrade in twelve months not twelve years! To achieve that, we need to be on the ball and professional.
Repeat business is everything to Motoryachts Unlimited and we want our customers to remain our best ambassadors.
- Motoryachts Unlimited specialise in the sale of pre-loved quality luxury boats, no NEW BOAT distractions, so our focus is 100% on representing your boat.
- Motoryachts Unlimited has a marketing strategy that ensures your vessel penetrates through the ocean of online propaganda that floods our inboxes to strike at the core of our target market.
- Presentation is everything – Every boat is styled, professionally photographed and filmed ready for market.
- A focus on quality pre-loved vessels with great service history.
- Brendon is known Australia wide for his honesty, integrity, innovation, passion and ability to collaborate with the marine industry to get the job done. A number of industry awards are testament to this.
- We deliver personalised service from a small team … quality not quantity.
- Exceptional communications – whether purchasing or selling, we will maintain constant contact.
- A huge client base which has grown of three decades.
All of the above is the easy bit, a sale can easily be one or lost during the pre purchase checks. This is where an experienced broker can make the difference between a sale falling over, or a happy buyer and seller. Years of sales experience and training is critical to getting the best outcomes for both.
- We have a unique Buyer’s Agency service where we do the running around for you.
- We offer advice to those purchasing new boats and will negotiate on your behalf.
- We know the ‘tricks of the trade’.
- We have a lifetime of experience in the industry.
- A team trained in negotiation, sales and marketing and we are constantly up-skilling.
When you purchase a vessel through Motoryachts Unlimited, our service does not end on settlement day. No such thing as a handshake and a set of keys hand over at Motoryachts Unlimited, we do so much more:
- Comprehensive vessel handover
- Orientation – find out where motor yacht manufacturers hide the machinery plus offer advice on pre cruise checks
- Systems operation – get to know all about the onboard systems
- Handling tuition – learn the tricks of berthing, anchoring and general handling from day one
- Advice on the best tradesman and companies to use for ongoing maintenance
For the larger end of the market we can go a whole lot further by providing assistance in finding suitable crew to manage your vessel longterm.
Not all boats are the same and boat owners sell for different reasons, so it is important for us to quickly establish your motivation for selling and then present the best sales strategy to suit.
Selling a luxury boat is like selling a house, it’s a partnership between the seller and the agent who need to work together in the best interests of achieving a great result for you.
Motoryachts Unlimited fees are based on the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia scale of fees, however this can be restructured to best suit a sellers circumstances. A marketing campaign also needs to be tailored specifically for your luxury boat so that we hit the target market. There is no point in spending money marketing into the wrong demographic.
We will go through the myriad of online, print and direct mail options available so you know exactly what we plan to do for you.